To Develop Safety Professionals Study Nebosh Course in Chennai Get Distinction with Appointment assistance No.1 Nebosh Training Institute in India.
WHY NEBOSH IGC IS VERY IMPORTANT
- Most of the Job Recruiter Seeks Nebosh Requirement, Certificate Shaped by UK organization.
- Mainly in Gulf countries NEBOSH IGC Certificate is compulsory to appear safety interviews and to arrive safety field.
- NEBOSH is the supposed organization at high level capability Provided that Certification in Occupational Health and safety.
Why Do You Want To Choose NEBOSH Course in Chennai institute :
- Unlimited Teaching
- Continuous Revision Exam
- Strandard Teaching
- Mock Exam
- High Passing Results Training Institute
- Hostel Facility
Know About NEBOSH IGC SYLLABUS:
- Management of international health and safety (IGC1)
- Controlling workplace hazards (GC2)
- Health and safety practical application (GC3)
For land the NEBOSH IGC Certificate You Must Essence the Trainer Notes
NEBOSH IGC 1 : Management Of International Health And Safety
1. Foundation in Health and safety Chapter
2. HSMS-Plan Chapter
3. HSMS-Do Chapter
4. HSMS-Check Chapter
5. HSMS – Act
NEBOSH GC2: Controlling Workplace Hazards
1: Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
2: Transport Hazards and Risk Control
3: musculo-skeletal Hazards and Risk Control
4: Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
5: Electrical Safety
6: Fire Safety
7: Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk control
8: Physical and physiological Health Hazards and Risk control
NEBOSH GC 3 UNIT : The candidate’s must to prepare NEBOSH IGC a practical project based on the knowledge in NEBOSH IGC 1 & NEBOSH IGC 2 and industry knowledge.
MODE OF STUDY:
- Weak end batches
|SLOW LEARNERS||16 Days training + Mock test with Unlimited Coaching|
|Re-sit Candidates||15 + Days coaching and Mock test with Unlimited Training|
|Fresher’s||15 Days training Days Coaching ,Mock test (Unlimited training)|
EXAMINATION DETAILS: For Theoretical paper (IGC 1 / GC 2 ) the examination will be conducted by British Council Chennai.